Migrate special directories.

José Raúl de Prado Mediavilla jpramed@ribera.tel.uva.es
Tue Aug 31 23:49:00 GMT 1999

Hello!

	I have to migrate an application from UNIX to Windows. I have
found some directories like "/usr/include/sys/*.*" that do not exist in
windows and I do not have any idea about how can I solve it.
Specially I have problems with the /usr/include/sys/un.h and
/usr/include/sys/socket.h.
	If someone knows how can I do it or can give me a idea about it,
please mail me to the addresses below.

Thanks you.

**             JOSE RAUL DE PRADO MEDIAVILLA                **
** Escuela Tecnica Superior Ingenieros de Telecomunicacion. **
** Grupo de Sistemas Inteligentes-Universidad de Valladolid **
**                    VALLADOLID (SPAIN)                    **
** E-mail:          jpramed@ribera.tel.uva.es               **
**	              jprado@gsi.dit.upm.es                 **