Question about Fortran.

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@ipass.net
Tue Aug 31 23:49:00 GMT 1999

What is plain fortran?  Fortran77 or F90?
For f77 you can use g77.  For f90, you either have to convert your code
to f77 or use a commercial f90 compiler.
In my hands I never had problem compiling F77 code with G77.  G77 is part of
GCC2.95 which you can download from Mumit's server... the links  are at
htpp://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin or ftp to
ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygwin/gcc-2.95/