Can't build a dynamically loadable library

James Stern jsternitg@yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 13:08:00 GMT 1999

This is one of the alternatives I tried (#4 in my
original note).   However, I couldn't get dllhelpers
to resolve references from my DLL back to the main.

I'm sure that whatever I'm doing wrong is obvious but
I can't see it.

http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/index.html#dllhelpers

> Regards,
> Mumit
>

> --

===
--
Opinions expressed above are not necessarily my employer's.
James M. Stern