Alpha NT binaries for B19 + coolview?

dpd@vality.com dpd@vality.com
Mon Oct 26 09:18:00 GMT 1998

Hi John,

I'm only aware of two sets of Alpha NT binaries, both of which are based on
pre B19 versions. One set, only containing the shell tools, is available
from http://www.alphant.com (file archives, shells,
bash-alpha-nt-1.01.tar.gz). Another set, containing development tools, is
availiable from ftp://guiduck.com (gcc-alpha.zip or
gcc-alpha-with-gdb.zip). I've only noticed the heap_init problem with the
guiduck stuff, which I assume you're using. Work's ongoing to update the
guiduck stuff to the latest sources ... until that's done you might want to
use a non cygwin version of make.

If you do know about any ports apart from the two I mentioned above, I'd be
very interested to hear about them.

Later,

-Denis
dpd@vality.com