ssh-agent under Win95

Robert Campbell campbell@calgary.paradigmgeo.com
Tue Nov 17 00:18:00 GMT 1998

I have
successfully compiled ssh utilities under Win95, after applying the patch.
Although I am having a problem with ssh-agent.  It appears that Win95
doesn't support named pipes (no big surprise there).  But was wondering if
somebody had a work around to this problem with ssh-agent.

Thanx.

----------------- "Please don't remind me of the way things should
be.  We all know how they should be, I am merely stating the way things are
now."

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Campbell;Robert
FN:Robert Campbell
ORG:Paradigm Geophysical
TITLE:Software Developer
NOTE:Software Developer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:750-3538
ADR;WORK:;;5620 Pensacola Cres. SE.;Calgary;AB;T2A 2G6;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:5620 Pensacola Cres. SE.=0D=0ACalgary, AB T2A 2G6=0D=0ACanada
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:campbell@CALGARY.COGNISEIS.COM
REV:19980814T081954Z
END:VCARD