cygwin b20 bash path usage?

William D Kirby wdkirby@ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 9 19:02:00 GMT 1998

I made the mistake of creating and trying to use an exectable named
test.exe. under bash v2.02 in the cygwin beta 20 package. Nothing
happened when it executed. I suspect that bash was executing the program
test.exe in the cygwin-b20\bin directory rather my test.exe in the
directory I was using.

Is this proper behavior in bash? I assumed the directory being worked in
was searched first then along the PATH directory list.

Bill

--
William D. Kirby             Voice: (703) 273-0005
Consultant                   Email: wdkirby@ix.netcom.com

-