bug in cp: Permission denied

Larry Hall lhall@rfk.com
Thu Nov 5 21:53:00 GMT 1998

'b' is a device under Win32??  Where in the FAQ does it say this???  What
the hell is 'b'?

I'm assuming that 'b' is not already a file in the directory where John was
trying this and that the proper permissions exist for that directory.  I
find the sequence John reports works fine for me with b19 + coolview on
NT SP4.

RFK Partners, Inc.                      (781) 239-1053
8 Grove Street                          (781) 239-1655 - FAX
Wellesley, MA  02482-7797               http://www.rfk.com