Ctrl-Z not working in B20 BASH

Pierre A. Humblet Pierre.Humblet@eurecom.fr
Thu Nov 5 07:27:00 GMT 1998

More or less the same problem here with B20 & Win95, CYGWIN = tty

I launched first launched "find ." then typed ^Z. It went to the background
and its output stopped. Things resumed fine with fg. However when I typed
^Z again, everything (output, input, ^C..) froze and I had to kill the window.
I reattempted the same experiment in new bash windows. Now everything
freezes at the first ^Z. Note that "freeze" here may be different from
"nothing happens" below...

Pierre

-