NEWEST B20

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 22:40:00 GMT 1998

The cygwin1.dll is no longer allowing me to use the native vim 4.6
that I've recently been using.  I downloaded earlier today and find
that Dr. Watson pops up.  This is on my WinNT 3.51.  It appears as
though it is back to alpha 1 or alpha 2.

Unfortunately I had to remove the previous directory so I don't have
the b20 cygwin1.dll that came with the original release here with me.
I do have it at home.

Fortunately I had a version of the cygwin1.dll from a alpha release
that was working in an unrelated directory.  It doesn't matter what
the CYGWIN variable is set to.

==