Discover Your Family History - Rated "Cool Site of the Week"

traceit@marketpro.cc traceit@marketpro.cc
Sun May 24 11:03:00 GMT 1998

Discover Your Family History - Rated "Cool Site of the Week"

Come visit our website at   http://207.93.198.221/root5.htm
Free Search
(if the above link is busy please use...)
http://www.marketpro.cc/root5.htm

Free Search

        Do you know WHO your ancestors are and WHAT they did?
        Do you know WHEN your surname first appeared?
        Are you curious about WHERE your family roots originate?

Now you can fill in the missing pieces of this puzzle.
Join the satisfied multitudes who have discovered their complete Family
Surname History.

All Nationalities. It's easy. Just key your last name into our online
index, and in seconds we will tell you it's origin and much MORE.  See
if we've researched your complete family name history during our 25
years of professional research.

Read a sample history, plus - FREE Coat of Arms keychain with your
family's most ancient coat of arms & crest. All in full color. Your
family name history parchment is 11 x 17", approximately 1700 words. It
is beautifully ILLUMINATED by your most ancient Coat of Arms in full
authentic Heraldic Colors.  Over 500 URLs on family and heraldic
history.

Please come visit our website at,
http://207.93.198.221/root5.htm

Free
(if the above link is busy please use...)
http://www.marketpro.cc/root5.htm
Free

Hall of Names International Inc.
1-888-My-Roots  (1-888-697-6687)

This is a one time mailing for those interested
[remove@nametrace.com]
Come Visit.

-