To _USE_ or not to use InstallShield? WAS: Re: B19: InstallShield reports:

Pete Jordan pete@horus.cix.co.uk
Fri May 15 02:45:00 GMT 1998

 Terry Brugger <zow@mdbs.com> wrote:

> Let me throw in my 2 bits in favour of the InstallShield installation

Why not switch to WISE? Much lower overhead than InstallShield and the
archive can be expanded with WinZip for those (like me) who would rather
install things mandraulically. We'd still need a standalone utility to
initialise the registry for new users I suppose (not an issue for me
unless an update required a registry hack).

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"As soon as we have defined something, we have ipso facto created
 three things: whatever is included in our definition, whatever is
 not included in our definition, and the relationship between them."
-