How to create shortcut?

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Mon May 11 15:01:00 GMT 1998

Did you build with the -lole32 library?

IShell should be declared here; although as you have mentioned it
doesn't exist in the import library.  It is also not defined in the
Structures.h file.

You will need to find the defintions for IShell*.  You will need to
recreate the libole32.a import library with the IShell definitions.
You will need to define the IShell in the Structures.h file.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
--earnie_boyd@yahoo.com--
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------