socket programming in Win95, concurrent server

Wai-Kong Sung waikong@commdevices.com
Thu Jan 29 06:51:00 GMT 1998

Thanks! I fingure out this from your web site later. Anyway, signals
don't work very well in Win95 too. Later I swith to use the Win32 thread
instead the old unix way fork/exec. It works. Kinda! It stops once a
while for no reason. It seems to me the Berkeley socket in GNU-Win32 is
not really thread-safe. So I switch to winsock. It works but just that
Unix like anymore.

waikong