Unix: What flavour is GNU-WIN

Samuel James Liddicott sam@campbellsci.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 07:40:00 GMT 1998

What flavour is of Unix is GNU-win like?

Some BSD-ish, or SYSV?  How posixy is it?

I'm trying to compile GNU common Lisp, and this sort of info would help.

Also: Why does not the cdk-src compile out of the box?  Or in otherwords how
did Cygnus manage to compile it if I can't?

Sam Liddicott                   |   Nothing I say is to be attributed as |
Campbell Scientific Ltd.        | a company statement or representation. |
Campbell Park, 80 Hathern Road, *----------------------------------------+
Shepshed, Leic. United Kingdom. LE12 9AL        Phone: +44 (0) 1509 601141
Email: sam@campbellsci.co.uk                    Fax:   +44 (0) 1509 601091

-