Installing

Kevin Tighe kt400797@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Sun Jan 25 14:18:00 GMT 1998

I'm having problems setting up gnu-win32.  I've added the lines that I was
supposed to to my autoexec.bat file, but when I rebooted, it said "bad
command or file name."  Is there a specific place these lines should be in
autoexec.bat?  Also, I'm not sure how to do things like add  "/bin" and
"/tmp" directories.  The installation instructions assume a certain amount
of knowedge that I don't have.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Kevin Tighe

-