Win32 and pseudo devices.

Yves Autran autran@sunfr.xyplex.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 04:45:00 GMT 1998

Just a question that seems to not have an answer in FAQ.

I developped a unix program which is opening a TCP/socket and pseudo
devices In the purpose of offering a two ways communication track from an
application to a remote system through the IP network.

The utility reads from the socket and writes to the pseudo device and it
behaves in the same way in revers.

My question is : How can I simulate this situation under winNT. Could I
open a comXX port and a TCP socket.

If it is the way to follow, how can I create a pseudo device on the NT box?

I'm an old GNU user and developper under sunOs and HpUx.
Yves