Hello newbie problems compiling teardrop

lol@mail.dotcom.fr lol@mail.dotcom.fr
Mon Jan 12 20:11:00 GMT 1998

Hello,

I have try to compile teardrop ( for linux) and i have the folowing
error:

gcc -o tear.exe tear.c
tear.c:23: netinet/udp.h: No such file or directory
GCC.EXE: Internal compiler error: program cpp got fatal signal 33

Where can i find the udp.h file and what is the second error ???
It's my first compilation....

I join the source code of teardrop, i anyone can compile it and send
me the exe and explanations i will be so gratefull.

I need too users that have experience on compiling eggdrop....

Thanks.

Reguards.

L.Leonini