Ordinal problem in DLLs?

Michael Pymm m.pymm@strath.ac.uk
Fri Jan 9 02:31:00 GMT 1998

Thanks - I looked in the list archive but I can't find what you're talking about, could
somebody mail me this program?

Ta
Michael

From:	Larry Hall (RFK Partners Inc) [SMTP:lhall@rfk.com]
>	I've tried the following to create a .a file to link my programs against;
>

>gcc compiles the .exe fine, but Win95 says 'invalid file format' when I try to run it.

Sounds to me like you're running into the file seek problem on 95.  There
was allot of talk about this 3 or 4 months back on the list.  Someone
created a program that was supposed to fix this (dllfix?) and posted it
to the list.  You might try looking through the archives for this and see
if it helps.

Larry

-