gdb and egcs

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 6 00:20:00 GMT 1998

cgf@bbc.com (Christopher Faylor) writes:

> I don't believe that this is an EGCS problem.  I've seen the same thing
> happen with binaries compiled with "stock" B18.

You're right, it isn't. I dread running gdb because it hangs up my W95
box everytime I forget to quite and restart.

has anybody figured out the __image_base problem yet? This happens when
you try to step over a DLL exported routine (and possibly other times too,
but that's the one I usually notice), and you have to do a "finish"
followed by a "next" unless you want gdb to go to la-la land.

Mumit
-