pre-compiled X11R6.3 for b19 available

Arlindo da Silva arlindo@niteroi.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sat Feb 28 23:38:00 GMT 1998

I just updated my binary X11R6.3 distribution for B19. Please
consult:

      http://dao.gsfc.nasa.gov/software/grads/X11R6.3

Here is a fragment from this page:

What is it?

This directory contains the X Windows Version 11 Release 6.3 client
libraries compiled with the Cygnus GNU Win32 C compiler, version Beta 19
and soon with EGCS version 1.02 (port by Mumit Kahn). This distribution
contains:

   * Pre-compiled libraries, e.g., libX11.a, libX11.dll, libXaw.a,
     libXaw3d.a, libXpm.a, etc.
   * Lesstif 0.82 (the GNU version of Motif)
   * X clients such as xmkmf, imake, bitmap, xclock, xterm, rxvt, etc.
   * Window managers: twm, mwm, fvwm2
   * Documentation: X11R6 manual pages in HTML
   * Sample code to test your installation

[snip]

  Many thanks to Sergey Okhapkin for the X11R6.3 patches, and to
Valery Tulnikov for many tips.

   Enjoy!

--
Arlindo da Silva