[Announcement] OpenGL SDK for Gnu-Win32 available

Paul Garceau pgarceau@teleport.com
Sat Feb 28 23:38:00 GMT 1998

Greetings,

	I just wanted to inform everyone who might be interested that I have
managed to get a copy of the necessary headers, dlls, etc. required for
OpenGL development based on the Mingw32 headers as they were made
available by Colin Peters.

  You can download the necessary data from my very small ftp site at

		ftp.teleport.com /pub/users/pgarceau/Gnu-Win32_OpenGL

	For those who are ftp impaired, you may find the data at

		ftp://ftp.teleport.com/users/pgarceau/Gnu-Win32_OpenGL/

	Be sure and check out the README file.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Information Systems Consultant