Eggdrop 1.3.x compiled

Waldo waldo@dimensional.com
Mon Feb 2 12:01:00 GMT 1998

I am having trouble Compiling any of the
Eggdrops recently released, namely 1.3.x series.  I have found there was a
port of 1.3.3 with cygwin, but i am unable to re-create it.

These are the errors I get from server.c...I
cant seem to get around these errors no matter what I do...I am not an expert in
C and would greatly appreciate if anyone would try to compile any of the 1.3.x
series (they can be found on ftp.sodre.net/pub/eggdrop)

mod/server.o(.text+0x43ba):server.c: undefined
reference to `Tcl_DStringInit' mod/server.o(.text+0x4421):server.c: undefined
reference to `Tcl_DStringAppendEl
ement' mod/server.o(.text+0x4456):server.c:
undefined reference to `Tcl_DStringFree'