ncurses

Paul Wilson fwibbly@earthlink.net
Fri Dec 25 14:42:00 GMT 1998

The problem with some GNU configure utils is that they pipe their
commands to /dev/null. Last I tried to create a /dev/null using mknod, I
couldn't create it with the exact major and minor device numbers, so
creating /dev/null won't fix the problem. Just edit out the >/dev/null
from the configure script where configure checks for gcc. It should work
find afterwards.

Paul

-