bash with 50 lines?

Corinna Vinschen corinna.vinschen@cityweb.de
Fri Dec 25 13:37:00 GMT 1998

Klaus Reinhardt wrote:
> I would like to know, if there is a smart way, to switch to 50 lines
> in the bash. It is possible (with clean handling in the lower half),
> when I invoke nc, switch to 50 and leave nc with F10.

Windows NT has a control applet, named 'console', in german
'Konsole', which allows to set either buffer or window size of
cmd. This is for the default setting.
Every windows link, derived from a console application has it's
own properties dialog.
Moreover, every opened console window has it's own properties menu
entry in the system menu, which allows the settings.

I don't know, if this is ok for 9X, 'cause I don't have 9X
accessible.

Regards,
Corinna
-