More problems with user-man_tar.bz2

Cjfogg@aol.com Cjfogg@aol.com
Wed Dec 23 15:15:00 GMT 1998

I have managed to get past the user-man_tar.bz2: Is a directory obstacle, but
now when I attempt to decompress the file I get the message:

bunzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing
              Input file = user-man_tar.bz2, output file = user-man_tar.

I downloaded the file again incase it had been corrupted,  but the same thing
happened with the new version.  Is this something I can correct or should I
admit defeat and buy a book?
Thanks,
Catherine
-