dos stub

Triple-T triple_da_money@usa.net
Tue Dec 22 16:28:00 GMT 1998

Sending again, don't think first one got through.

root wrote:
> This would be quite a lot of work actually, since the linker has to be
> recompiled and modified...
> You should then, do the following:
>
> 1) Get the sources of 'ld' and rebuild it from source.

Anyone know where I can grab just the ld source ?

> 2) Compile a dos program of your ....
>
> --
> Jacob Navia     Logiciels/Informatique

Is anyone currently working on this or has anyone thought about working
on this.  As I am not a terrific programmer I would rather someone else
do this, but if no one has the time or wants to, I'll try my hand at it.