Problems using bash or tcsh under NT emacs

Craig Vosburgh vos@channelpoint.com
Tue Dec 15 14:49:00 GMT 1998

Dan,

I am running 20.1 bash in NT emacs 20.2.1 without problem after I added
the following to my
.emacs file and the to start the shell you do 'M-x bash' rather than
'M-x shell'

;;
;; Set up the shell handling for Cygnus build 19
;;
(defun bash ()
  (interactive)
  (let ((binary-process-input t)