help: best way to use autoconf and makefile with cygwin

creative1 creative1@bigfoot.com
Tue Dec 15 07:00:00 GMT 1998

Hi there!

Yesterday I added some code to my makefiles to make the program
compile without any problem under cygwin and unix systems.

The questions, is there any standard? any way to make this
always the same?

I did something like:
case $system
       Linux)
               blalblaba
             ;;
       CYGWIN*)
               etc etc

It works perfect on my machine, but not sure if under winnt works the
same way.

Just curiosity

Joaquin Grech

!     C r e a t i v i t y     M u s t    S u r v i v e        !