Newbie: Binary inetd, telnetd, ftpd, etc available?

Colin 't Hart cthart@gbs.com.au
Mon Dec 14 23:25:00 GMT 1998

Hello all,

First of all I'd like to congratulate all of you with a really useful
product.

It would be more useful if someone could do some work on releasing
binaries (possibly in a nice package) of things like inetd, telnetd,
ftpd.

I have the know-how but not the time to build these from source.

Also, what about a PAM module that wraps around the Windows
authentication
API calls or is this impossible?

If these things are already available can you tell me where to find
them?

I've set reply-to so hopefully all replies will reach me as well as I am
not on the list.

Cheers,

Colin

PS: For the real masochist, how about Debian GNU/Cygwin? A Linux/Hurd
like distribution on top of the NT or 95/8 kernel...
-