Newlib snapshots (Was: B19, EGCS 1.1: Strcasecmp ...)

Glenn Spell glenn@gs.fay.nc.us
Wed Dec 2 23:29:00 GMT 1998

Geoffrey Noer writes>

> On Fri, Nov 27, 1998 at 02:53:13PM -0600, Mumit Khan wrote:
> >
> > This is a bug in newlib string handling routines.
>
> FYI, we've fixed the strcasecmp bug.  The fix will be in 20.1.

Where are the newlib snapshots?

If they're not available anywhere else, can you bring them
back to your pub area with the winsup snapshots?

Would answers to the above questions have already been available
on the developers list?

Thanks.		-glenn

--
            Glenn Spell <glenn@gs.fay.nc.us>