STATUS_ACCSESS_VIOLATION error

Alexei Karpov Alexei.Karpov@sonycom.com
Wed Dec 2 02:53:00 GMT 1998

Hi,

    May be anybody can help me. I have source compiled on UNIX.
I have compiled the sources on NT and created executable module.
But when I run it I get error :
handle_exceptions : Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.
    What's happend ?

    I use NT SP3 cygnus b20

--
Alexei Karpov
SONY Platform Software Development Center - Belgium ( PSDC-B )

" There is no future or freedom in the circumscribed life and
  the only other life is complete rejection of the rules... "

-