CD-based distribution (was Another website....)

Jeff Sturm jsturm@sigma6.com
Tue Aug 18 02:16:00 GMT 1998

HTML help files are a good idea provided the user has a decent browser
installed (probably nearly all desktops these days).  Plenty of tools
exist to convert man and tekinfo files to HTML (I assume).

One problem using static files for help is the lack of a search
facility.  I've heard Microsoft has done something for Win98, but that
won't help us since the GNU-win32 distribution is targetting Win95/NT
too.  Maybe someone can build a help engine based on Apache though...

--
Jeff Sturm
jsturm@sigma6.com