Yet another GNU-Win32 website...

Pete Jordan pete@horus.cix.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 14:53:00 GMT 1998

David Fox <fox@cat.nyu.edu> wrote:

> There seem to be two types of GNU-win32 users.  Those who are trying
> to make a Windows system more Unixy, and those who are trying to make
> Unix software work under Windows.  For the latter, the closer the
> file system stays to the windows standard the better, so that its
> easier to distribute the completed port to regular windows users.

Hmmm. I fall so strongly in the first category that the second never even
occurred to me... :)

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications Ltd ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"Eclectic outrage is our rule:
 To strain at gnats that soil and sin us,
 And pass huge camels to the stool.
 And /still/ there are great camels in us."

     Song of the Golden Shovel
-