Win32s/mingw32

root root@jacob.remcomp.fr
Thu Apr 23 17:07:00 GMT 1998

The problem with win32s is that it needs a .reloc section. You have to force
gnu to write out this .reloc section, so that Win32s can relocate the executable
in another address than its preferred load address.

I am sorry I can't tell you more about how to instruct gnu's linker to do that
but I do not use cygnus tools/gcc. I am sure though, in this list there are
people that know how to do that.

--
Jacob Navia	Logiciels/Informatique
41 rue Maurice Ravel			Tel 01 48.23.51.44