cygwin and pow()

Axel Riese Axel.Riese@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Wed Apr 8 06:20:00 GMT 1998

Hi,

thanks to all who helped me with the pow() problem by suggesting to add
the line #include <math.h>.

BTW, I removed myself from the mailing list, but cannot read the April
mailing list archive with Netscape ("Document contains no data"). Sorry,
if this has been already reported - for an obvious reason I cannot check
this...

- Axel

Axel Riese
Research Institute for Symbolic Computation
J. Kepler University Linz
Altenbergerstrasse 69                           Phone: +43 (0)732 2468 9981
A-4040 Linz                          e-Mail: Axel.Riese@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Austria             URL: http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/people/ariese/home/