B19 mount & NT

David Lorber dlorber@model.pharm.nwu.edu
Sun Apr 5 20:42:00 GMT 1998

I am trying to use the mount command from NT4 using both DOS and a tcsh.
>From both I can add and remove entries in the mount table, but I cannot
access the directories (e.g., "cd /mount" returns mount: No such file or
directory).  The mounts I create work fine from the bash.  How do I access
them from the tcsh or DOS?

Thanks for your time and help

David

David Lorber               Home: (312) 587-7464
Searle 8-417               Lab:  (312) 503-0080
Molecular Pharmacology & Biological Chemistry
Northwestern University Medical School
Chicago, IL  60611

http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~dlo885

-