Problems with exceptions in B19

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 2 09:35:00 GMT 1998

Chris Waters <cj.waters@auckland.ac.nz> writes:
> Hi,
>
> I can't get any of my code that uses exceptions to work under B19. Here
> is an example:

Hi Chris,

Fixed in egcs-1.0.2 (and worked in egcs-1.00 as well) for cygwin32 and
mingw32. See http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ for
downloading/installation instructions.

Do check the "Updates/fixes" area to make sure that you're missing any
patches since the release.

For those on the list who might be having problems with C++ on Cygwin32
B19, or seeing problems with optimization, or seeing some other language
related problems (read:  not related to your own bugs ;-), please replace
the B19 development tools with EGCS-1.0.2. It is packaged to replace your
current installation, so no effort is required.

Regards,
Mumit