pathname conversion

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 06:48:00 GMT 1997

Thanks Pete, I've just got around to installing your debash utility, and
it works great.

I wanted to wait until the end of September to post this thank-you due
to the numerous posts that had nothing to due with the original
question.  Thank-you to the few of you who actually answered my
question.

As for those of you who just couldn't stand to let the post from xxx go
unanswered as I had planned to do, it would help if you would not post
your responses to gnu-win32.  Although some of what was said was
informative it had nothing to do with gnu-win32, porting of tools and
scripts, etc. which is the intent that the kind people at CYGNUS
SOLUTIONS have provided.  Rather it became a flame and name bashing
contest which wasn't necessary or appreciated.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------