splitting this list ?

Wouter Schaart wouters@te.xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 28 09:10:00 GMT 1997

Wruff Michael,

27 Sep 97, Michael Hirmke writes to Wouter Schaart:

 MH> Second idea - it would be great, if anyone joining this list would get
 MH> a FAQ, which mentions the most common problems during installation and
 MH> configuration !

 MH> Any comments ?

     Only on the FAQ, I think that would be a brilliant idea. It should cover
at least everything from downloading the required files all the way up to
having programmed the first dialog window.

Happy hunting          |She brought the night and by the night was brought
(WouterS@Te.Xs4all.NL) |We are but children of the powers she had set free
(Wouter Schaart)       |           Strange are the ways of the wolfhearted.
--- GoldED 2.40
-