Are Sergey's precomiled binaries(cygwin.dll.....) compatible with Win95?

dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Sep 16 15:53:00 GMT 1997

Hi Sergey, you wrote:

: My W95 machine runs now configure of cdk
: in one console, and the make of cdk in another console. I'll post the patch
: when the both processes will finish successfully:-)

Concurrently? So far I've always used one window to configure and then make.
I doubt it will produce something more useful then stress testing otherwise.
I guess that's why there's a smiley...

Bye, Heribert (dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de)
-