How "don't rely on the cygwin.dll"?

Colin Peters colin@bird.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp
Tue Sep 2 22:32:00 GMT 1997

Igor Boukanov[SMTP:boukanov@sentef2.fi.uib.no] wrote:
>it was mentioned:
>"Can I modify the distribution to produce executables that don't rely on
>the cygwin.dll?
>
>Yes. The instructions are available from
> http://www.fu.is.saga.u.ac.jp/~colin/mingw32.html
                  ^^^^^^
should be "saga-u". Also, you should go to the page "gcc.html" as
the "mingw32.html" page is now just a pointer to that page.

>"
>But I was not able to access www.fu.is.saga.u.ac.jp host
>"DNS name lookup failure". So maybe somebody know another address?

The same pages are mirrored at geocities, which might be more accessible
to you

  http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/gcc.html

The actual stuff about Mingw32 is a little way down the page, so you
may have to scroll a bit.

Colin.

-- Colin Peters - Saga Univ. Dept. of Information Science
-- colin@bird.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp - finger for PGP public key
-- http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/index.html
-- http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/

-