IPC and signals

Kevin Hughes kh@wg.icl.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 04:12:00 GMT 1997

I have been using the win32 version of gnu seriously for around a week now and
have been greatly helped by the list in solving a number of problems some
of which were stupidity on my part.

I have now hit a stopper in terms of the functionality offered. I am trying to
port a simulation system which uses many unix features most of which are there
but two main ones are not - IPC and SIGNALS. I am aware of an IPC like system
from Philippe Chapuy but so far have failed to build it - and its not the
same i/f as SVID IPC. Is there any implementation of the signals and ipc
system that mimics SVID?? Will b19 have it????

Many thanks

Kevin

-