Missing includes

graeme potter hydro@potter.force9.net
Sat Oct 18 08:17:00 GMT 1997

Recently I have been trying to port two Unix suites to Win95. Both require
to include header files which are not part of the Cygwin32 release.

The first required <values.h> of which a fellow traveller has supplied a
usable version to me.

The second requires either <rpc/rpc.h> or <rpc/xdr.h> depending on which
flavour of Unix is used. Can a superior intelligence out there advise me as
to whether it is possible to port code that requires this and if so how can
I achieve it?

Graeme

hydro@potter.force9.net

-