UNC and getcwd

Immanuel_Litzroth@i2.com Immanuel_Litzroth@i2.com
Fri Oct 10 10:27:00 GMT 1997

I am doing a port of RCS and CVS to the cygnus win32 environment. So far no
RCS problems. CVS compiles fine but it doesn't let me init the CVS_ROOT.
This was because the rcs programs were on my C: drive and my CVS_ROOT on
D:. CVS tries to save the current working directory somewhere through a
call to getcwd() but this doesn't return the UNC name of the current drive.
Is this normal?  Is there any documentation on the UNC implementation in
Cygwin32? Any has an elegant solution to this problem?
Thanks
Immanuel

-