... called, and it's not done yet

rale sharp00@earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 02:17:00 GMT 1997

These are functions that arent yet implemented, but are included since
alot of programs require them to compile.  An example: how do you
implement seteuid() on Win95?... If you want to avoid them, and have
access to the source,  put the stuff that calls these functions inside a
#ifdef __CYGWIN32__

-