GNUPro C/C++ Compiler and Debugger

Dan Davis diddit@initco.net
Wed Oct 8 14:47:00 GMT 1997

When I run gcc I get this: " GCC.EXE:
instalation problem, cannot exec
'C:\CCYGNUS\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\

gcc-lib\i386cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/../../../../i386-cygwin32/bin/as.exe':
Not Owner   GCC.EXE: Internal comiler error: program as got fatal signal
127 "
What is the problem?

I purchased the " Teach your self C in 24
Hours " Complete starter kit which uses the GNUPro C/C++ Compiler and
Debugger.
The book boastes that this is writen for the
complete beginner, but the software has no operating instructions what so ever,
and the FAQ & other Docs supplied with the CD-ROM are writen in terms that
no beginner I know could understand.
I had to call (Long Distance at My Expense) SAMS
Publishing support to get just a little help.txt on how to install and
run.
I would appriciate a Manual of sum sort that
explains the operation and function of this program, error codes, trubble
shooting, etc.
I am running a 486DX-4, 100Mhz, 20MB RAM,
Windows 95 OEM2

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Dan Davis diddit@initco.net