Tape & Floppy

Michael Hirmke mh@mike.franken.de
Tue Nov 25 15:25:00 GMT 1997

Hi,

[...]
>>> Never excuse for using bad English :)

We've even put this one in the charter of the Perl-Win32 mailinglists.
And I think, this was a great idea - especially to encourage people to
write their questions and of course answers, even if they are not in
perfect English. This gives a lot to the community as a whole.

>>Yeah, but the worst english is typed/spoken by those who speak it as a
>>native language. ;-)
>
>I am always awed and humbled by the number of people who communicate here
>for whom English is not their native language.  I speak exactly one language
>and that's nothing to be proud of.
>
>How could you possibly *not* excuse an honest attempt to communicate?

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-