cygwin32 and gl.h trouble

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:44:00 GMT 1997

Hi Stephen,

It is best if you send your questions directly to the list.  I remember
seeing the answer to you question somewhere but I forget the answer and
I don't remember where to find it.  I'm forwarding your question to the
list in hopes that someone else can answer this for you.  In the mean
time, however let me point you to:

ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/

http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/

http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/

http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32

http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html