BASH/.BAT files and NT

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 05:28:00 GMT 1997

>From: Joe Cotellese <joec@ensoniq.com>
>To: "GNU-Win32 (E-mail)" <gnu-win32@cygnus.com>
>Subject: BASH/.BAT files and NT
>Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 08:50:55 -0500
>
>Hello,
>
>Does anyone know if there is a way for BASH to execute DOS batch files
>under Windows NT? I am trying to use BASH as my default shell but need
it
>to run .BAT files in order to fit into my build environment.

I'm not sure what you mean by "fit into my build environment".  If you
want to create environment variables you can't do that.  However, if you
do:

cmd /c batchfile.bat

this should execute the batchfile.  I am not making any promises about
results nor have tested what happens.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------