Xterm compiled with cygnus gcc

vischne@ibm.net vischne@ibm.net
Wed Nov 19 08:26:00 GMT 1997

> However, Sergey has compiled "rxvt", a xterm look-alike that AFAIK
> only lacks the Tektronix support that xterm has. You should find

One comment: John Davis (davis@space.mit.edu,
ftp://space.mit.edu/pub/davis ) used to maintain a private version of the
rxvt code that was much, much better than the public versions.  The last
time I tested a most-recent, public version of rxvt using Linux, it was
obvious that the Davis improvements hadn't reached the attention of the
implementor.

-